My family has a tradition to go out and cut our tree down in the forest, and it has to be my most favorite tradition. I love it! "This tree is a symbol of the spirit of the North family Christmas!" So here are a few pictures of my favorite adventure of the year!

North's

Burns'

North's

Threet's

Hopkin's
6 comments:
that looks like so much fun. i love your trees.
those are great I bet they smell wonderful! I want a flocked one this year- hopefully this weekend- I am so behind already
Good lord that looks cold!!!! I am like wimpy Audree in Christmas Vacation who hates the cold with frozen ovaries.
looks like you found good ones! we got a real tree this year. we hiked all the way from the truck to the tree lot. your way sounds more fun !
Fun! I wish we cut down our own trees!
hey lynsee! i really wanted to go and talk to you at church when i saw you but then after sacrament meeting things were crazy and i never got a chance to. your blog is so cute!
Post a Comment