Tuesday, May 1, 2012

North-Sulser

I guess it's about time I change my blog a bit since I am no longer Lynsee North, but I always joke with Stevie that I am going to hyphenate my name. So because of that I am now Lynsee North -Sulser! Ha ha! Or maybe we should just call Kirk by his real last name now... NORTH! The few months leading up to the wedding were stressful, don't let anyone tell you that planning a wedding is all fun and games, because IT'S NOT. I hated it, and I just wanted it over with. I waited until the last minute to plan everything, and some how, it turned out amazing! So many people helped, and it never would have happened with out them. So her are a few pictures of the big day, and might I add, the best day ever! :) (I will add more as soon as I put them on my computer.)
 Sulser Family
 North Family



 Flowers done by Josh Knight at Five Penny Floral. They were amazing!
Cake made by John and Lori Burns. It was delicious and beautiful!

6 comments:

Sam & Sam Pontious said...

What the heck that's it?? UUghh I was waiting for tons, and tons of pictures like from your honeymoon... DERH! :) hehe. How about Kirk just changes his name since that's kinda how you roll! :) j/k

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey! I didn't know you posted pictures when I emailed you! You looked beautiful! Once again, I am glad everything went so good!

Dean and Rachel said...

My mom just told me you got married. I had no idea. Congrats girl, so happy for you. You look gorgeous in your dress!!!

Heidi & Derek said...

Wow Lynsee! You look beautiful! Glad your day was perfect!

l.g. mcfifi said...

You looked amazing on your day, I am glad it all turned out! hope the honeymoon was fun-Love ya

Jeff and Kellie said...

Woo Hoo! Love the pics and am so happy for you!