Our family has a tradition of meeting in the canyon every Labor Day for a good old "camping breakfast." Usually we are able to ejnoy the fresh fall weather, but this year was a little different. We froze our butts off but we lived through the near freezing conditions! And I am glad to report that breakfast was so good! At least it was worth it!
me & Kaydee
Emily, me & Stevie
Stevie & Pat
me, Kaydee, TJ, Stevie, Emily, & Patric
mom & dad
6 comments:
you guys are always doing such fun stuff! well your pictures are cute! you need to call me when your in utah county so we can go and eat some good food together!
thanks for the update- wondering how you have been- have you talked to Steffanie? I think you should call her-
You stink! I look like pooh in all those pictures!
Cute pictures, Lynsee!!! Your family is so cute and you guys are always doing fun things. So, you have to come by the bank soon. We found those truffles from Costco and bought a box. You might want to grab some before Janet eats them all!
looks fun, and cold. i love it. by the way, our scooter pictures are up. check them out
Hey! Love the pics. I love your ma and pa. And tell Stevie she doesn't look like pooh. Pooh is much much different! Ha!
Love ya!
Post a Comment