All I ever blog about is Kaydee or my horse, but Kaydee is just so funny I can't help it! Yesterday I went to Malynda's to help her out for the day, and Emily and I were lucky enough to be able to watch Kaydee for the afternoon. Well I needed to run to the bank and visit some people that I used to work with, so with Kaydee in tow we went visiting. She was crazy! But she is so stinkin' cute, so who really cares? Well we were getting ready to leave so Emily took Kaydee to the car, but I took a bit too long saying goodbye, so Emily had to entertain her! Ha ha! These pictures kill me, I LOVE the last one!





2 comments:
She is so defenetely so dang cute and funny! And so are you!
She is hilarious. She has so much personality! That was so fun when you came to visit!
Post a Comment